Online Registration for the 21st Annual Boston Tattoo Convention is CLOSED! See you in Boston!
Dates for the 21st Annual Boston Tattoo Convention
September 15th -17th 2023
- All submissions are to be submitted using the online registration form (below)
- Registered Contacts will receive a Confirmation upon payment
- Welcome Packets and Portfolio forms will be sent once fully registered
All registered contacts will be sent regular communications about the event. Please make sure to add Bostontattconinfo@gmail.com as an email contact to stay up to date on all details!
Booth Registration is now closed! See you in Boston!
- REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL FULL PAYMENT IS MADE IF YOU HAVEN’T PAID, YOU HAVEN’T REGISTERED. REGISTRATION IS NON REFUNDABLE.
- All body artists (i.e., those who would like to tattoo, pierce, etc. at the BTC) must apply for a Temporary Body Art Practitioner License from the Boston Public Health Commission (BPHC). You can submit applications, required documents, and the permit fee online or by mail. Please direct all questions to 617-534-5965 or EHPermits@bphc.org.