The 2018 Boston Tattoo Convention will be held at the Hynes Convention Center, Boston MA, April 27th-29th, 2018!
Important information for attending artists and collectors:
Click here for general safety information for tattoo artists:
Boston Public Health Commission Checklist:
- $35.00 fee made out to The Environmental Health Office, Boston Public Health Commission
- BPHC Application
- Copies of: First Aid, CPR, Bloodborne Pathogens (this training can be completed online at: www.icpri.com)
- Current Personal & Studio Body Art Permits, or for states which do not issue such permits, copies of your business license or Tax ID number
- Photo ID (State ID or Passport)
- Mail to:
- Tom Plant
- Environmental Health Office
- Boston Public Health Commission
- 1010 Massachusetts Ave, 2nd Floor
- Boston, MA 02118
Questions or concerns? Email us at email@example.com or call us in the shop at 978.744.9393.
Also, please note: we will be contacting you regularly once you are registered for the tattoo convention, with important information regarding the convention. Please make sure that you have us added to your email address book (firstname.lastname@example.org), so our emails don’t end up in your spam folder. If you have a gmail account, we are finding that some of our emails end up in the “Promotions” folder, so make sure to check there for communications from us!
–Artist/Vendor Email List