The 18th Annual Boston Tattoo Convention will be held at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston MA – March 29-31st, 2019!
YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL FULL PAYMENT IS MADE & PARTICIPATING ARTIST PORTFOLIO LINKS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED FOR REVIEW. IF YOU HAVEN’T PAID, YOU HAVEN’T REGISTERED. WE WILL ONLY HAND OUT ARTIST PASSES TO ARTISTS WITH APPROVED PORTFOLIOS, SO PLEASE INCLUDE ALL INFORMATION IN YOUR INITIAL REGISTRATION. IF YOU HAVE ANY ARTISTS THAT ARE “TO BE DETERMINED” AT TIME OF REGISTRATION, YOU MUST SUBMIT THAT INFORMATION BEFORE THE CONVENTION IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ALL YOUR PASSES AT THE EVENT.
2019 BPHC CHANGES: PLEASE REVIEW UPDATED BOSTON BODY ART PERMIT INFORMATION & LINK TO NEW APPLICATION BELOW REGISTRATION FORM
Important information for attending artists:
You must secure a temporary body art permit with the City of Boston to work at the event, unless you already have a current Boston body art permit. Please submit all required materials & payment by mail as early as possible to ensure your application is received & processed in time.
Boston Public Health Commission Checklist:
- $75.00 fee made out to Boston Public Health Commission
- BPHC Application
- Copies of: First Aid, CPR, Bloodborne Pathogens (this training can be completed online at: www.icpri.com)
- Current Personal & Studio Body Art Permits, or for states which do not issue such permits, copies of your business license or Tax ID number
- Photo ID (State ID or Passport)
- Mail to:
- ATTN: Body Art Practitioner License Application
- Environmental & Occupational Health Division
- Boston Public Health Commission
- 1010 Massachusetts Avenue, 2nd Floor
- Boston, MA 02118
Questions or concerns? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us in the shop at 978.744.9393.
Also, please note: we will be contacting you regularly once you are registered for the tattoo convention, with important information regarding the convention. Please make sure that you have us added to your email address book (email@example.com), so our emails don’t end up in your spam folder. If you have a Gmail account, we are finding that some of our emails end up in the “Promotions” folder, so make sure to check there for communications from us!