The 18th Annual Boston Tattoo Convention will be held at the Hynes Convention Center, Boston MA, March 29-31st, 2019!
YOUR REGISTRATION IS *NOT COMPLETE* UNTIL FULL PAYMENT IS MADE. IF YOU HAVEN’T PAID, YOU HAVEN’T REGISTERED.
PLEASE CHOOSE THE INFORMATION YOU ENTER CAREFULLY. THE SHOP NAME YOU ENTER IS THE NAME THAT WILL BE ON PRINTED MATERIALS & HOW WE IDENTIFY YOUR BOOTH. THE CONTACT NAME & # YOU CHOOSE WILL BE THE PERSON WE REACH OUT TO FOR ALL REGISTRATION-RELATED QUESTIONS. THE EMAIL ADDRESSES SHARED WILL BE USED FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION & UPDATES, SO PLEASE CONFIRM CORRECT SPELLING. THANK YOU!
Important information for attending artists and collectors:
Click here for general safety information for tattoo artists:
Boston Public Health Commission Checklist:
- $35.00 fee made out to The Environmental Health Office, Boston Public Health Commission
- BPHC Application
- Copies of: First Aid, CPR, Bloodborne Pathogens (this training can be completed online at: www.icpri.com)
- Current Personal & Studio Body Art Permits, or for states which do not issue such permits, copies of your business license or Tax ID number
- Photo ID (State ID or Passport)
- Mail to:
- Tom Plant
- Environmental Health Office
- Boston Public Health Commission
- 1010 Massachusetts Ave, 2nd Floor
- Boston, MA 02118
Questions or concerns? Email us at email@example.com or call us in the shop at 978.744.9393.
Also, please note: we will be contacting you regularly once you are registered for the tattoo convention, with important information regarding the convention. Please make sure that you have us added to your email address book (firstname.lastname@example.org), so our emails don’t end up in your spam folder. If you have a gmail account, we are finding that some of our emails end up in the “Promotions” folder, so make sure to check there for communications from us!
–Artist/Vendor Email List