Online ticket sales end Thursday, April 7th at midnight. Tickets may be purchased at the door with cash or credit/debit card.
Choose the quantity and type of ticket you would like below and then click “Order Now” to complete your purchase. Eventbrite will send you an email with a .pdf file of your ticket to print out – make sure you bring it with you to the door. We’ll see you in Boston!
Tickets may also be purchased at the door throughout the weekend.
PLEASE NOTE: The BTC does not mail your tickets to you. If you have already ordered your tickets in advance, please bring a print-out of your Eventbrite ticket, along with a valid photo I.D., to the door when you arrive. Eventbrite will email you a confirmation number and a PDF file of your ticket once you complete your transaction. VIP purchasers must show their pass and a valid ID at the BTC Merchandise Booth to receive their T-shirt and poster.
Single-Day Pass-$25 Advance/ $30 At the door
3-Day Weekend Pass-$45 Advance/ $55 At the door
V.I.P. Pass (3-day weekend access, poster, t-shirt)-$60 Advance/ $70 At the door
If you have any questions or problems, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds, Cancelations, and Policies
- Ticket fees are non-refundable, including all cancellations and credentials non-transferrable
- A $20 fee will be charged for all returned checks
- Personal checks will NOT be accepted
- A registered adult MUST accompany children UNDER the age of 18
- Children under the age of 5 receive free admission
- Admission to all conference sessions, keynote, and feature presentations is presented on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Recording devices are prohibited within the educational programs