Online ticket sales for the 2017 Boston Tattoo Convention will begin September, 2016.
Choose the quantity and type of ticket you would like below and then click “Order Now” to complete your purchase. Eventbrite will send you an email with a .pdf file of your ticket to print out – make sure you bring it with you to the door. We’ll see you in Boston!
Tickets may also be purchased at the door throughout the weekend.
PLEASE NOTE: The BTC does not mail your tickets to you. If you have already ordered your tickets in advance, please bring a print-out of your Eventbrite ticket, along with a valid photo I.D., to the door when you arrive. Eventbrite will email you a confirmation number and a PDF file of your ticket once you complete your transaction. VIP purchasers must show their pass and a valid ID at the BTC Merchandise Booth to receive their T-shirt and poster.
Single-Day Pass-$25 Advance/ $30 At the door
3-Day Weekend Pass-$45 Advance/ $55 At the door
V.I.P. Pass (3-day weekend access, poster, t-shirt)-$60 Advance/ $80 At the door
If you have any questions or problems, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds, Cancelations, and Policies
- Ticket fees are non-refundable, including all cancellations and credentials non-transferrable
- A $20 fee will be charged for all returned checks
- Personal checks will NOT be accepted
- A registered adult MUST accompany children UNDER the age of 18
- Children under the age of 5 receive free admission
- Admission to all conference sessions, keynote, and feature presentations is presented on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Recording devices are prohibited within the educational programs